Navajo Trail Trading Post
Navajo Trail Trading Post is a full-service travel stop on Navajoland, in Cameron, Arizona.
Winter hours: 6am-9pm; Summer hours (April-October): 6am-10pm
Services & Offerings
Constructed in 2016, this beautiful 10,000-square-foot complex offers the following:
- Both fast food (Burger King) and casual, sit-down dining (McAlister's Deli).
- Native American Indian jewelry and handicrafts made by Navajo, Hopi, and Zuni artists.
- Compelling, storewide interpretive exhibits detailing the history of the Navajo people, including a FREE, self-guided Walking Tour.
- High-end, western-themed clothing and gift items from popular brand names such as Pendleton, Double D, and Tasha Polizzi.
- Snacks, sundries, and souvenirs in our convenience store.
- Clean, spacious restrooms.
- Chevron fuel and RV dumping stations.